What is 1060 aluminum coil/sheet/plate?
1060 aluminum is an aluminum alloy composed of 99.6% aluminum and 0.4% other elements. It is a representative product of the 1000 series pure aluminum alloy. And it’s known for its excellent corrosion resistance, high thermal and electrical conductivity, and low strength.
1060 aluminum alloy is formed by pure aluminum added by a small amount of copper element, which has excellent forming processing characteristics, high corrosion resistance, good weld ability and conductivity.
1060 aluminum alloy metal sheet Alternate designations include
High-quality 1060 aluminum sheet / coil produced by Tigers Aluminum can be used as anodized aluminum sheet, deep drawing aluminum, good mechanical properties.
We are an 1060 aluminum sheet manufacturer and supplier in China, with strict quality control and advantageous price, while providing perfect service.
Physical properties of 1060 Aluminum Coil Sheet
|Alloy Temper||Specified||Tensile strength||Yield strength||Elongation|
1060 aluminum sheet has the characteristics of excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, plasticity, and extensibility of pure aluminum, but its own strength is low, it cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, and machinability is not good.Electrical conductivity 55% of copper.
The same as 1050 aluminum sheet, the aluminum sheet 1060 is widely used in products with low strength requirements, such as chemical instruments, sheet metal processing parts, deep drawing or spinning concave containers, welding parts, heat exchangers, clock surfaces and disk surfaces, nameplates, kitchenware, decorations, reflectors and so on.
Because the production process of 1060 aluminum sheet is relatively single, the technology is relatively mature, and the market price is very advantageous.
1060 alloy aluminum may be forged in the temperature range of 7000℉ to 950℉. Hot working, If required, may be done in the range of 500℉ to 900 ℉.
The cold working characteristics of aluminum alloy 1060 are excellent. It can readily be cold worked by all conventional methods. Annealing may be done at 650 ℉ followed by air cooling.1060 aluminium alloy metal hardens only from cold working. Tempers H12, H14, H16, H18 are determined by the amount of cold working imparted into the alloy.
1060 aluminum has the following properties
- Corrosion Resistance: 1060 aluminum has excellent resistance to corrosion, making it ideal for outdoor applications or environments with high humidity or moisture levels.
- Thermal Conductivity: 1060 aluminum has high thermal conductivity, which means it’s able to transfer heat quickly and efficiently. This makes it a popular choice for heat sinks, cooling fins, and other applications where heat transfer is important.
- Electrical Conductivity: 1060 aluminum has high electrical conductivity, making it an excellent choice for electrical applications like wiring and circuit boards.
- Low Strength: 1060 aluminum has low strength, which means it’s not ideal for applications that require high tensile strength or resistance to deformation.
1060 aluminum sheet Feature
1060 aluminum sheet Have good elongation and tensile strength, can satisfy completely the requirements of conventional processing (stamping, stretch) high formability.
For industrial pure aluminium, high plasticity, corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, but strength is low, heat treatment can not be improved machinability is bad; Gas welding, hydrogen welding and resistance welding, is not easy to brazing; Under various pressure processing and extension, bending.
Hot Rolled, Cold Rolled, Plain Aluminium Sheets, Mirror Finish Sheets, Checkered Plates, Diamond Pattern Plates
Mill Finish, Polished, Close Tolerance Polished Sheets and Plates
Another 1060 aluminum sheet feature worth to mention is good reflectivity. Therein, reflective aluminum sheet can be processed into all kinds of profiles in order to play various roles in our life.
Application of 1060 aluminum coil sheet / plate
1060 aluminum coil sheet is used in a wide range of applications across many different industries. Some of the most common uses include:
- Roofing and Cladding: 1060 aluminum sheet is often used for roofing and cladding due to its excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
- Electrical Applications: 1060 aluminum sheet is a popular choice for electrical applications like wiring and circuit boards due to its high electrical conductivity.
- Heat Transfer Applications: 1060 aluminum coil sheet is often used for heat sinks, cooling fins, and other applications where heat transfer is important due to its high thermal conductivity.
- Reflective Applications: 1060 aluminum coil sheet is also used for reflective applications like lighting fixtures and solar panels due to its high reflectivity.
- Industrial tank: It is often used in the industrial manufacture of large storage tanks. So, It’s also a commonly used industrial pure aluminum in the aluminum sheet family.
1060 aluminum coil is also used in products with low requirements for strength. Such as face mask nose wire, billboards, nameplates, building exterior decoration, kitchen sinks, lamp holders, fan leaves, electronic parts, clock and disk surfaces, reflective appliances, etc.
The heat treatment process of 1060 aluminum coil sheet
- Hot-rolled 1060 aluminum coil sheet uses: Face mask nose wire, soft battery connection, bus interior, auto parts, aluminum-plastic panel, signage, lamps, wide curtain wall, bus luggage rack / floor / pattern board, etc.
- Hot rolled medium-thickness 1060 aluminum sheet uses: Aluminum bus bar, car radiator, new energy car charging pile, mold, etc.
- Hot-rolled 1060-O aluminum sheet uses: Face mask nose wire, automobile heat shield, electronic tag, soft battery connector, the battery tabs materials.
Standard of 1060 aluminum metal sheet/plate/coil
1060 is described in the following standards:
- ASTM B 209: his specification covers aluminum and aluminum alloy flat sheet, coiled sheet, and plate in various alloys.
- ASTM B 210: Standard Specification for Aluminium and Aluminium-Alloy Drawn Seamless Tubes
- ASTM B 211: Standard Specification for Aluminium and Aluminium-Alloy Bar, Rod, and Wire
- ASTM B 221: Standard Specification for Aluminium and Aluminium-Alloy Extruded Bars, Rods, Wire, Profiles, and Tubes
- ASTM B 483: Standard Specification for Aluminium and Aluminium-Alloy Drawn Tube and Pipe for General Purpose Applications
- ISO 6361: Wrought Aluminium and Aluminium Alloy Sheets, Strips and Plates
- BS EN 573: This specification covers aluminium and aluminium alloys – Chemical composition and form of products.
- BS EN 485: This specification sets out the mechanical properties of wrought aluminium and wrought aluminium alloy sheet, strip and plate for general engineering applications.
More information about 1060 aluminium
Specification of 1060 aluminum sheet
|Thickness||0.5 ~ 6.0mm for sheet,max 500mm|
|Width||600 ~ 2,200mm|
|Length||2,000 ~ 10,000mm|
- – Standard Width and Length: 4〃 x 8〃, 4“ x 4“ , 4 in. x 10 in. aluminum sheet, 5 x 10 aluminum sheet, 48‘ x 96’ aluminum sheet, 1219 * 2438mm, 1220mm x 2440mm aluminum sheet, 1000mm x 2000mm aluminum sheet, 1250mm x 2500mm, 1219x2438mm, 1524x3048mm, 1500mm x 3000mm aluminum sheet or customized size.
- – Surface Finish: Mill finish (unless otherwise specified), Color Coated, or Stucco Embossed
- – Surface Protection: Paper interleaved, PE/PVC filming (if specified)
- – Minimum Order Quantity: 3MT
Which thickness 1060 Aluminum Sheet for sale?
1mm 1060 Aluminum Sheet / coil
2mm 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
3mm 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
4mm 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
5mm 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
6mm 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
1 inch 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
10 gauge 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
12 gauge 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
14 gauge 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
16 gauge 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
20 gauge 1060 aluminum sheet / coil
1060 prepainted aluminum sheet can also be used in curtain wall decoration projects. The aluminum plate is made into different shapes and the surface is sprayed with fluorocarbon paint to make aluminum veneer or aluminmu panel, which not only increases the life of the aluminum sheet, but also has excellent decorative effect, and people are very fond of it.
Why Choose Tigers aluminum as Your Source for 1060 Aluminium Sheets?
- More Than 12 Decades of Experience in Manufacture, Stock & Supply of 1060 Aluminium Sheets
- Best Prices For Alloy 1060 Aluminium Sheets – Supplied Worldwide with Shortest Delivery Time
- Exporting ASTM, EN Standard Compliant Aluminium 1060 Sheets is Our Specialty
- We Can Handle the Logistics for You – We can offer FOB, CIF Delivery to Any Port
- Documents We Provide Include – Certificate of Origin, Invoice & PL Attested by Chamber of Commerce, Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, Other Testing Reports, as may be Required by Our Customers.
Tigers aluminum is a leading supplier and manufacturer of aluminium 1060 sheets in compliance with ASTM B209, EN 573 and EN 485 standards, wholesale high quality 1060 alloy aluminum coil and sheet.
As one of the most useful 1060 alloy aluminum, 1060 aluminum coil sheet has super quality, competitive price and many other advantages.
Tigers aluminum is with large stocks of aluminium sheets and plates and cut to size aluminium sheet profiles in China. Our factory focuses on supplying and wholesales aluminum sheet cut 1060 aluminum round, aluminum sheet, 1060 aluminum disc and 1060 prepainted coated aluminum.
Tigers aluminum as a professional manufacturer and supplier of 1060 aluminum coil and sheet, we can provide you 1060 aluminum alloy metal sheets , which are used in diverse industrial applications.Our aluminum products are of high quality, reasonable wholesale prices, timely delivery, and reliable after-sales service. Common specifications are in stock. Special sizes can be customized according to clients’ requests.Please contact us if you have any questions.
Aluminum products of Tigers meet the export popular.
Plastic movie and brown paper can be protected at customers’ need. Also timber case or timber pallet is adopted to shield products from harm for the duration of the delivery.
There are styles of packaging, which is eye to wall or eye to sky. Customers can choose either of them for their convenience.
There are 2 tons in one package, and loading 18-22 lots in 1×20′ container, and 20-24 tons in 1×40′ container.